- UW Madison Benefits Services (main website)
- Benefits 101
- eBenefits *Note that eBenefits should only be used during the Annual Benefits Enrollment period for current employees.
- Benefits Eligibility Decision Table *Contact CALS HR to determine benefits eligibility for employees with prior WRS service.
- Benefit Summaries
- 2020 Benefit Summary for University Staff Employees *with an expectation of continued employment, including Project & Temporary
- 2020 Benefit Summary for Faculty, Academic Staff and Limited Appointees Covered by the Wisconsin Retirement System
- 2020 Benefit Summary for Graduate Assistants, Post-Doctoral Appointees and Short-Term Academic Appointments
- Insurance Premiums
- UW-Madison Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP): Domestic Students, International Students, or International Scholars
- Leave Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits (Vacation, Personal Holidays, Sick Leave, and Legal Holidays)
- Unpaid Leave Benefits (Leave of Absence, FMLA, Catastrophic Leave, and Military Leave)
- Additional medical leave and accommodations information
College of Agricultural & Life Sciences