- Recruitment, Assessment, and Selection Policy
- CALS Recruitment, Assessment and Selection Plan
- Recruitment Toolkit
- Titling Guidelines
- General Information Regarding Recruitment. A document summarizing whether or not an open recruitment is required. Includes information on Graduate Assistant and Post Degree Training recruitments.
- PVL Diversity statement (required for all PVLs): The UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences is committed to maintaining and growing a culture that embraces diversity, inclusion and equity, believing that these values are foundational elements of our excellence and fundamental components of a positive and enriching learning and working environment for all students, faculty and staff.
- Funding Responsibilities for Position Recruitment
- Faculty/Leadership Hiring Best Practices
- Standard Recruitment Process Flowchart
- TREMS Recruitment Workflow
- Minimum Qualifications for Instructional Staff Policy
- Recruitment, Assessment and Selection Checklist
- Recruitment Assessment and Evaluation (RAE) plan form
- Recruitment Related Training